We spent 2 days at Sea World and I'm sure Marcus would have preferred to spend more time there.
He loved touching the sting rays and starfish.
The moment we have all been waiting for...... his first view of Shamu! Many of you know that everyday when he would come home from daycare, we would have to go online to watch the Shamu cam for a few minutes. Now he got to see the real thing!!!
I loved watching his expression!
We we went to the Shamu show twice and these pictures are a mixture of both times. The first day we saw the show, Mike video taped it for Marcus to watch at home. (we haven't told him we have it, I'm putting it in my back pocket for a rainy day or we will be watching it a million times, just like Sharktale). 
The first time we saw the show, Marcus wanted one of these cups of "lemonlade". They were $12 and we had just bought bottles of water. So sorry! BUT the next day at the show Mike must have felt like a sucker, I mean, felt like spoiling Marcus so he bought him one.









No comments:
Post a Comment