12.30.2009
Where does the time go?!?
Christmas is over and the new year is approaching. I will post some Christmas pictures soon, I promise! Seems like I just went back to work! Here's a quick update with what we've been doing!
Marcus can't get enough of the snow! He wants to go out all the time and when he gets cold, Mike makes him some hot cocoa in his coffee mug!

No matter how much snow we get, Marcus is out there shoveling the driveway. I hope this continues into his teenage years!
Then there's my little Barrett Boy! He's seriously growing so fast! He is just going into size 3 diapers and is in 3-6 month clothes. Brings a little tear to my eye that he's no longer a newborn. He's been babbling a ton and giggles aloud. Awww, these are the days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh my gawd that BLONDE hair!!! :) Love it!
Post a Comment