We received this fabulous gift from Mike's boss and family. I love it! 60 diapers, a onesie, baby wash, powder and lotion were all included! Marcus had fun finding all the hidden items and then had even more fun taking all the diapers out.My belly's getting big and the countdown is on! My doctor won't let me go past 39 weeks,(because of the gestational diabetes) so we're looking at 5 1/2 weeks left! We're still struggling with a name. Any suggestions? Mike keeps referring to him as Nicadimous, please help!





3 comments:
Boy names are SO hard!!!!!!
Love the cake! So fun. You could always call him Nic for short. :)
We never did have any boy names picked out even though we didn't know the sex. I liked Logan, Lane, Myles, Kyle, Preston,& Kade. I am sure you guys will find one that you love. Maybe you'll have to see the little guy and then you'll just know.
I hope that your last 5 1/2 weeks goes well. Best wishes!
We are super excited! Cute gift too:)
Post a Comment