We went to the Carver County fair last night (mainly for the food). We also went for Marcus to see the animals; it was fun to watch his expressions. He loved the pig races and I wish we would have gotten some pictures of that!

What else would be at the county fair, but kangaroos! Weird!

This, my friends is a Zedonk, a donkey mixed with a zebra. Who knew?

Marcus loved to ride the pony, although he was a little apprehensive. I was a little scared of what I may step in!

They also had camel rides. We didn't ride him, but look at his nasty teeth!

Check out this rabbit! Make-up by MAC?

Nana and Marcus walking by the horses.

Feeding the goats straw. Do they even eat straw? We tried it and no luck.

Cute little chicks!

That's one big rooster!

He was a little intimidated by the cows. I think we need to get this boy out to the farm more often!
1 comment:
marcus is so funny. hope he has fun the rest of the days!
Post a Comment