
Happy Mother's Day! This is how my Mother's Day began! Marcus brought in a platter of pancakes that he and Mike worked hard on. How cute. I saw Marcus with a proud look on his face and began to cry! I am one lucky lady! ps- I was able to get a little more out of our camera to get these pictures and then I brought it into work to use the charger here. Ours is still missing.
Who is this little man?! This weekend we packed up the winter/12-month clothes and brought out pants that are NOT capri's. The 18-month clothes are still a little big, but not too bad. We went to lunch with the Penke's, my mom, Justin and Tonia. We went to RJ's http://www.rjsamericangrill.com/ in St. Cloud. Justin was the project manager for building this restaurant. I love their food!




2 comments:
Love the pancakes! Good job Mike!
Marcus is sooo cute! I love that second pic of him with his hands in his pockets!
Post a Comment