
Marcus woke up to an egg hunt in our living room. I didn't take any pictures because we video taped it. I will try and get some still shots off the video camera. After he found all the eggs, we brought him up to his crib where he found his Easter basket! Auntie Tonia got him this cute lion.

We went to Olivia to my mom's after church and my mom brought out the pony, aka the death trap. I got it as a gift when I was young! This thing has springs that aren't covered with plastic, however, the screws were covers (see the yellow knobby things, yeah, real safe) my mom said that it used to have wheels! What the heck?!! Marcus loved it. When he was younger, he used to ride in the seat that it came with but now he is talk enough to climb on and off.

Here are the bunny ears I promised! :)

He looks so grown up!

Another action shot on the death trap.
2 comments:
He is so cute..........love his hair!
Ahhhhhh, LOVE IT! SO ADORABLE! He is one handsome boy!
Post a Comment